NY Baby Mind is updated several times a day, seven days a week with the best baby, kid and other bargains I can find as well as shopping tips and frugal parenting strategies.
Note: All reviews are strictly determined by the editorial staff.
- 500+ RSS subscribers and email subscribers
- Primary audience: Female, 21-40 years old, college educated, with kids
- Page views per month: over 80,000 and growing.
- Unique visitors per month: more than 30,000.
- Mom Bloggers Club
- Vocal Point
- Business 2 Blogger
- Bzz Agent
- New Parent
- Tried and Truth
- She Speaks
- House Party
- Mom Central
- OXO Blogger Outreach Program
- Clever Girls Collective
- i-Say Panel
- Mills Advisory Panel
- All product(s) to be reviewed are to be free of charge, we will not pay to review your product. This includes shipping to me.
- Any packages shipped COD will be refused and returned.
- All reviews require a full size item for review. Samples will not be accepted unless others discussed with me prior to shipping.
- All product(s) will not be returned. I am fairly flexible with time lines. But please note that it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to have an adequate review done of any product(s). If you are needing a certain deadline please let me know before I start my review.
This policy is valid from 1 September 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on certain products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.