April 2 marks the official anniversary of World Autism Awareness Day! Numerous stadiums, buildings, hotels, landmarks, and homes are going to Light It Up Blue in celebration of the day, and to kick off Autism Awareness Month.
OMG! This recipe is soooooo good! Everyone in my house loved it! It is not easy to find a balance when you are making pancakes. Some come out to flat or some come out to thick! But this recipe right here….. is perfect.
2 1/2 cups unbleached flour (or all-purpose)
2 tablespoons alluminum-free baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 beaten eggs
1/4 cup canola oil
2 1/4 – 2 1/2 cups milk
Whisk together the dry ingredients. Combine egg, oil and 2 cups of the milk. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stirring until moistened, but will contain lumps. Let rest about 10 minutes. Slowly stir in more milk until desired consistency (like cake batter) is reached. Pour 1/4 cup per pancake on preheated griddle. Cook until bubbles pop and remain open. Flip and continue cooking until done. Makes about 16 4″ pancakes.
Looks good to me and it simple to make. Why did i never think of this?
- 1 package spaghetti noodles
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 package pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil noodles according to package directions, drain.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce. Top with half of your spaghetti noodles. Top noodles with 1 c. cheese and then 1/2 of your pepperoni. Repeat layers.
- Baked for 20-30 minutes or until it’s hot, bubble and cheese starts to turn golden brown.