I really enjoyed this book especially because I happen to agree with almost everything Ms. Huffington had to say. This book asks probably the most important question we should be asking ourselves. What are the essential things that truly matter to us? I didn’t think I would like this book in the beginning, but it got better as I got deeper into it. It talks about wellness and gives practical advice on how to improve your well-being.
Target is offering 50% Off a different toy with Target Cartwheel each day thru December 24th! Today’s offer is a 50% Off LeapFrog Mobile Medical Kit Target Cartwheel that is valid thru today only, Thursday, 11/20. There is a limit of 1 and is valid on the following DPCI: 204-10-1032. This toy sells for $21.99 in stores, so $10.99 after cartwheel.
Save 50% off Mega Bloks Play ‘n Go Wagon with Target Cartwheel today, 11/05 only! This offer excludes all other Mega Blok toys.
Be sure to check back daily for a new 50% off toy Cartwheel offer through 12/24.
- Kids can learn informally about mixing and exploring colours.
- Sensory integration is promoted.
- All the senses are involved: seeing, hearing, touching, smelling, and (if you use edible paint) tasting!
- Finger painting strengthens the finger and hand muscles, thereby improving fine motor development .
- The development of hand-eye coordination is supported.
- If you place the paper on the floor, large muscle control and balance could be improved.
- Finger painting is easier for little fingers that are not yet ready to manipulate a brush with skill.
- This is a non-prescriptive way of promoting children’s self-expression.
- There is a focus on the process, not on the end result or the finished product.
- Finger painting is therapeutic – children can express their feelings visually without using words.
- It stimulates creativity and imagination.
- Finger painting is an excellent way of creating shared art work with a group of kids working together.
- The finished art work and the process are stimulation points for discussion on the creative process, the colours, the themes, the design etc , thus language development is promoted.
- Kids learn that they can manipulate and be in control of their surroundings.
- It is MESSY, which also means it is FUN!