Looks good to me and it simple to make. Why did i never think of this?
- 1 package spaghetti noodles
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 package pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil noodles according to package directions, drain.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce. Top with half of your spaghetti noodles. Top noodles with 1 c. cheese and then 1/2 of your pepperoni. Repeat layers.
- Baked for 20-30 minutes or until it’s hot, bubble and cheese starts to turn golden brown.