- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, cream of tartar and salt; beat vigorously for 2 minutes or until eggs are evenly colored and slightly froth. Do not over beat eggs.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- When butter is melted, pour in egg mixture. Allow to cook for 1 minute or until the bottom of the egg mixture is just starting to set. Place the edge of a spatula at the edge of the egg mixture and push spatula through to the opposite edge, allowing uncooked egg to redistribute.
- Continue this until egg mixture is no longer runny. Season with salt and pepper to taste and transfer to a serving plate. You can also sneak some spinach, broccoli, mushrooms etc into it to add additional nutritional value.