Here’s what we’re drinking this week:
In a microwave safe bowl put:
- ¾ cup frozen green beans (I measure 2 – 3 servings by weight)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
Defrost the frozen veggies and berries for a minute or two in the microwave until they’re thawed, but not hot.
In a food processor put:
- 3 – 4 big leaves bunches of fresh kale or two+ servings of frozen kale (I measure by weight)
- 6 – 8 baby carrots
- 1 Yo Baby yogurt – I usually use vanilla
- 1 ripe banana
- Defrosted berries & green beans
Blend for a few minutes until super smooth, scraping down the sides once or twice. Pour into lidded straw cups and hand over to your toddler!