The weather is getting warmer and the countdown is on to Opening Day at Sesame Place on Saturday April 27th! The park will open its doors for the season at 10am and be open till 8pm. Be the first to arrive at the park and get get the royal treatment! Guests are the VIPs and will be treated to a character celebration followed by a meet and greet with all of your Sesame Street friends throughout the park! I went last year for my son’s first bday and we had a blast! The staff is very friendly and the water park is fun. The shows and parade are entertaining as well.
Mark your calendars now for one or several of Sesame Place’s family friendly special events concerts. This year’s special events.
- Opening Day is April 27th – Park Hours: 10 am-8 pm
- Be the first to arrive at Sesame Place on Opening Day, April 27, 2013 and get the royal treatment! Guests are the VIPs and will be treated to a character celebration followed by a meet and greet with all of your Sesame Street friends throughout the park!
- Look for contest details to be the parade Grand Marshall on opening day.
- Be one of first 500 guests to visit Mr. Hooper’s Emporium and receive a special gift!
- Season Pass Member Preview Day is April 21st – – Park Hours: 10 am-6 pm
- The park is open for a full day of fun to kick off the 2013 season.
- Enjoy an exclusive day just for 2013 Season Pass Members featuring our season kick-off celebration followed by meet-and-greets with everyone’s favorite Sesame Street friends, live DJ and kids’ dance party and more!
- Pass members are invited to the exclusive All-New Star-Studded Celebration Dine
- Learn more about season pass member preview day by clicking here.
- Special Event Concert Series:
- Our Special Events Concert tickets went on-sale March 27th.
- This year’s special events include: Caillou’s Musical Playdate (5/4 & 5/5), Imagination Movers Live in Concert (5/11 & 5/12), Max & Ruby’s Musical Playdate (5/18 & 5/19) and Laurie Berkner’s The You & Me Tour (6/1 & 6/2).
- All Concerts are FREE except for Laurie Berkner and The Imagination Movers, which are $10.00.
- Season Passes/Tickets:
- For 2013, Sesame Place is introducing a more affordable way to buy season passes. With the EZ Pay payment plan, guests can pay for their season passes over a six-month time period with payments as low as $16.17 per month.