I wanted to let you all know about the Legoland that just opened up at the Ridge Hill Mall in Yonkers. I attended the Grand opening on Thursday and it was pretty awesome! I’m a huge Lego fan and use their products, especially the LEGO DUPLO blocks, that my son and I play with almost daily. The official opening to the public is this Wednesday, March 27th.
A Lego Scientist Explains How Legos are made.
The Lego Version of the Subway Series Mets vs. Yankees.
The Metropolitan Museum, Museum of Natural History and the MOMA. My favorite!
Me spending time with my Lego friend.
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester is a $12 million, 32,300 square-foot indoor attraction featuring more than 3 million LEGO bricks, geared towards children ages 3-10 and their families. Its range of educational and interactive attractions will include hands-on play areas, a 4D cinema, master classes led by Master Model Builders, two LEGO amusement rides, birthday party rooms and MINILAND — the venue’s signature re-creation of landmark locations and buildings throughout Westchester County and New York City, made entirely out of LEGO bricks.
They also have Birthday packages which are reasonably priced.
Premium Birthday Party Package
Up to 20 Guests
- Birthday Child – FREE!
- Admission to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester, including all rides and attractions
- 75 minutes in a private LEGO® party room with a party host
- Private workshop with Model Builder – each child gets to take home their LEGO® creation!
- 1 birthday cake
- 2 beverage choices and water with unlimited refills
- Pizza (choice of: cheese, pepperoni, veggie)
- 1 adult attends FREE, for every 5 children
- Additional adults are $15 (up to room capacity)
- $35 per child
- Minimum 10 paid children (not including the birthday child)
Hands-on play areas, a 4D cinema, master classes led by Master Model Builders, two Lego amusement rides, birthday party rooms and Miniland.
What/Where: Legoland Discovery Center Westchester Grand Opening 1 Ridge Hill Boulevard
When:Wednesday, March 27
12:00 PM (Doors Open)
10:00 Am – 9:30 PM(Mon – Sat)
11:00 Am – 7:00 PM(Sun)
Cost: $13.50,Children/Adults(Before March 25)
$18, Children; $22,Adults(After March 25)
Free,Children Under 2
Group Sales 866-243-0770