- Prep Time: 7 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Yield: 16 (3-inch) pancakes
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour (you can substitute whole wheat flour)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (you can substitute brown sugar)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Jif® Omega 3 Peanut Butter
- 1 cup milk (you can substitute with breast milk)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- STIR together flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
- BEAT egg with peanut butter in small bowl until blended. Stir in milk and oil. Add all at once to the dry ingredients, beating until blended.
- HEAT skillet over medium-high heat or griddle to 375ºF. Spray with no-stick cooking spray. Pour 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake onto skillet. Cook until bubbles break the surface. Turn and brown the other side.
- SERVE with syrup, fresh fruit or powdered sugar.
Serving Size (1/14 4 pancakes), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 11g), Protein 12g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk (any type works)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a medium saucepan, combine the water, milk, and salt and bring to a boil.
- 2. Stir in the couscous, dates, and cinnamon. Cover and turn off heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Serve.
Accompaniments: honey, nuts, raisins