This weekend we had Stanley Steemer come and clean our sofa. Who knew they did items outside of floors. I must say I was thoroughly impressed with the two gentlemen that came in. They were in and out in a flash and came on time. I didn’t even know Stanley Steemer existed in Westchester.
We had our sofa cleaned and treated for stains. Below is a list of our pros and cons. Over all the service was great!
- Stanley Steemer uses a typical steam-cleaning method, using lots of hot water to extract dirt, debris and stains.
- Free estimates for cleaning jobs are offered on this carpet cleaning company’s website.
- Their products are environmentally safe.
- Their water extraction process provides a deep-down clean, perfect for cleaning up before and after the holidays.
- Appointments can be scheduled for the next day
- Drying time was suppose to be 3 hrs ended up being 12.
- If you live in a pre war building make sure your outlets can hold the current (ours kept blowing)
- There is a $50 charge for for having them bring a portable machine in if you cannot have them run the 300 ft hose in your home.
Also for Stanley Steemer fans, be sure to check out actress Mia Gentile’s variations on the brand’s iconic jingle! She’s great and arranged the songs in a few different styles…from rock to country, with even a little tip of cap to Lady Gaga! Watch the video here:
For my giveaway they are offering one NYB reader a Stanley Steemer gift certificate valued at $100 to allow you to try out a cleaning service of your choice! The first person to email us telling us why they need Stanley Steemer to come and clean their home wins the gift certificate!
*Disclosure* The product(s) in this review were provided to me free of cost for the purpose of conducting my review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation. The Stanley Steemer gift certificate, information, and additional gift pack have all been provided by Stanley Steemer.