The color on the bread tab indicates how fresh the bread is. Get more great tips at picturetherecipe.com. Below is a recipe for French toast for toddlers 🙂
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 slices bread
- Whisk the milk, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Coat a non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium heat.
- Dip a slice of bread into the egg batter until both sides are coated.
- Place the bread on the frying pan and cook for 30 seconds or until golden brown on each side.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)