This weekend we went to Sesame Place in Langhorne, PA. The drive from NYC to PA is not bad (1 1/2 hour). Anyone planning to go to the park here are a couple of things I noted…
- Twilight Fee- You can enter the park for 39.99 after 3 pm.
- 10 dollar store- There is a store that sells souvenirs for 10 dollars and less.
- The Parade- If you want to see the parade make sure you line up along the walk way early.
- Parking- VIP parking for 30 bucks is not worth it, come on you can walk to the entrance 🙂
- Food- Naturally park food is expensive. Bring your own and pack it in the stroller.
All in all we had a great time. The park is not that big so you won’t be exhausted. The best area that will wear your kids out and ensure a good night’s sleep is the “lazy river.”