Apples are among the most perfect fruits for use in your baby food recipes!
- Apples are considered to be one of the least allergic foods
- Apples are easy to digest
- They are versatile and work well in sweet OR savoury recipes
- They are very quick and easy to prepare
- They are available all year round in most parts of the world
- Babies love them!
- Help protect the body against certain cancers
- Help prevent heart disease
- Help control cholesterol levels
- May reduce asthma symptoms
- Reduce the risk of diabetes
- Prevent constipation and keep your baby ‘regular’ (although please note this applies to apple juice – applesauce may actually make constipation worse as it contains pectin, which firms up the stools)